CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My new Cricut Imagine

I can't believe I finally got my Cricut Imagine!

My husband trying to help me unload my package.
This is sooo cool!
OK


                                                                 How do you use this thing?
 Maybe I should have watched those videos.
Still Confused...


After a few hours of getting to know my new Cricut Imagine, I think I
finally got the hang of it. This machine is awesome and I cant wait to
post my projects for everyone to see. Hope you like the pics-One

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get mine on Monday, but I am so glad you got it for your first scrapbook party today. I bet you didn't get any sleep last night. LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo you're so lucy!! Have fun with it! I can't wait to see your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get it at HSN?...thats where I see them selling all kinds of scrap things...I am always watching and I buy all my kitchen things there...lol...any scrap that I do I have a computer program called scrapbook factory...thats as far as I go.....hehehe .love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations enjoy your new Bug ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky ducky! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment! :)

    ReplyDelete